1. Disney Dream cruise from Port Canaveral review. Our top choice is a 2-part review of a Disney cruise to the Bahamas with children. Very detailed with lovely big pictures and excellent suggestions. Their girls loved the kid's clubs and meeting the princesses. Getting a balcony stateroom was well worth it. If you're considering a Disney cruise, do not miss this review! Here is part 2 of the review.
2. Norwegian Cruise Line to the Eastern Caribbean review. A first-time cruiser's 7-day voyage to Nassau, St Thomas, and St Maarten. Many large photos of the Norwegian Spirit ship. Enjoyed the "freestyle" dining concept.
3. Carnival cruise from Port Canaveral review. An 8-day Caribbean "foodie" cruise on the Carnival Sunshine. A truly unique review all about the food (which they loved). Guy's Burger Joint, Ji Ji Asian Kitchen, Cucina del Capitano, SeaDay Brunch, Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse, and the Chef's Table. Big beautiful pictures that will make your mouth water. Photos from St Maarten, St Kitts, Puerto Rico, and Grand Turk.
4. Disney Fantasy cruise from Port Canaveral review. A multi-generation family cruise to the Western Caribbean. They combined the cruise with attractions in Orlando. High points were character greetings, animated "enchanted art", delicious food at a variety of restaurants, musical shows, deck parties, and Castaway Cay private island.
5. Review of Western Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral on Royal Caribbean. An anniversary cruise on the Freedom of the Seas. Hectic check-in. People watching from their room overlooking the Royal Promenade. Mixed impressions of the food. Game shows with audience participation. Silent disco. The ports of call (Labadee, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel) were the best of any of her cruises. Overall: "a wonderful time".